Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 10

Wow! What a big week!  I went to Las Vegas this week and lost more than my money.  At this week's weigh in, I lost 6.1 pounds!  I stayed away from the buffets in Las Vegas.  I found a Chipolte on the strip (by Harrah's) that actually didn't inflate their prices.  The prices were the same as my local Chipolte in Albuquerque.  Anyway, I had their Chicken Salad with cheese, sour cream, medium and mild salsa, NO beans, NO rice or NO dressing.  This configuration has only 8 net carbs!
I also did my Richard Simmons "Party Off the Pounds" DVD for the first time when I got home. It was actually fun and it didn't feel like exercise. I sure was sweatin' after I was done.  So everything combined worked to help me lose 6.1 pounds this week.  It's great re-enforcement to see such great results..
Oh, one more milestone this week, I now have less that 100 pounds to lose.

This is a view from on top of the "High Roller" (The new Ferris Wheel on the Strip by The Flamingo)

Me, after "Richard Simmons' Party Off the Pounds". I sure was sweatin' :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.