Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 16

Week 16.  Wow.. Lots of good news this week.  I lost 3.7 pounds this week, which makes my total weight loss 53 pounds!  I've past the 50 lbs lost point.  Even though it's just numbers, psychologically, it's a milestone.  It's over half way to 100 pounds which seems to be the holy grail of serious weight loss goals..  I also comfortably fit into a size 42 W pants (yes, the pants in this week's pictures).. I bought these pants a long time ago, but could never fit into them. They have been hanging in my closet for over a year.   They still had the store labels on them.  Now the labels have been ripped off and the pants fit!!  A Christmas miracle indeed.  The size 44 W pants are heading into the 'fat' stack. (To be donated soon.)  I've kept my 'fat' clothes before when I lost weight 'just in case'.. This time, they're going to be outta here. I started this diet wearing a size 50 W.

So what did I do different this week to lose 3.7 pounds? I painted my office and baseboards in the office and hallway.  That's about it.  I thought last week I had retained some water, so maybe this week the water was gone.  Who knows.  This weight loss thing is a crazy thing.

Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.