Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 24

Week 24 - It was a great week. I lost 2.7 lbs for a grand total of 66 pounds, All this is 6 months. I am averaging 2.8 lbs a week.  I'm really pleased with the results. Of course, I'd like it to be faster, but I think my results are very good.

Tomorrow I'm going to the set of a new Tina Fey movie where I'll be playing a Embassy Guest.  The movie is filming in New Mexico. Hopefully I'll be able to see Tina. I LOVE HERE.

It's Superbowl Sunday. I made a lot of Low-Carb food for today.  Just because it's a holiday or special day doesn't mean I can blow the diet!  I'm having Chorizo Stuffed Jalapeno's, Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Bacon Deviled Eggs, and a cheese and vegetable plate with Ranch and Chipolte Ranch Dips.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.