Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's been a while.

Okay, I've been remiss in posting this last month or so.  Sorry.. I don't think many people are reading this anyway, so no big deal.  I went on my cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman Islands and Jamaica.  The cruise was fun, the food was great.  'nuff said about that.

Then I've been non-stop with my tv/movie stuff.  I was on or will be on, The Night Shift, Manhattan, Tina Fey's new movie (Title tentatively "Party House or Taliban Shuffle or 4-10-4"), A pilot for a TV show with Wesley Snipes called "End Game", A movie with Alex Skargard called "A War on Everyone". Another movie called "The Redemeers".  Plus I'm now booked for 2 1/2 weeks for Independence Day 2 (starts next week).. Busy busy busy.  BTW all these projects shoot in and around Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

Ok, so here we go.  After 36 weeks, I've lost 1/2 of my goal.  I'm down 70.9 pounds, with 70.6 pounds to go!  Things are going slowly, but I have to admit, I'm not as strict on my diet as I was when I began.  I'm allowing more carbs in my diet which is slowing my weight loss.

It's raining outside today, so no pictures of me.

Enjoy this shot of me with Brendan Fuhr and Eoin Macken of the Night Shift.  I'm the guy in the yellow blanket.  I played broken leg guy.  It was Season 2: Episode 8.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.