Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week 11

It's week 11 and another 1.5 pounds gone.  I'm just a little disappointed, but I remind myself that I lost 6 pounds last week (yay!) and I had a little procedure done last week and couldn't really get around and move like I wanted to. (sorry, Richard Simmons, you'll have to wait until this week before I Party Off the Pounds again.).

Halloween went well.  I gave out candy to all the little monsters and I didn't sneak any for myself!  I wasn't even tempted. How cool is that?!?

Hopefully, this week, I'll get back to my routine, doing Party Off the Pounds, maybe some hiking.  I'm optimistic this week will be full of fun and adventure.

Some people asked to see a close-up picture of my face.. Here you go. Pictures taken 11/1/14

Until next week.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.