Saturday, November 22, 2014

Week 14

Week 14.  I'm a day early (I usually post on Sundays, but I'm heading to Las Vegas tomorrow, so I'm doing everything today).  It was a great week.  I lost 3.5 lbs !!  Last week I gained a little.  I hoped it was just water retention.  I guess it was!  So for the last 2 weeks, I averaged 1.75 pounds a week. Not too bad.  In 14 weeks, I've lost 48.7 lbs!  Averaging 3.5 a week!   My goal for next weigh in is to break the 50 pounds lost psychological barrier.

I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow.  I promise to keep to my diet.  Hopefully with all the walking, gambling, jumping up and down from all my wins, I'll lose a lot of weight and have a happy report next week.

Hope ya'll are keeping warm.   Until next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.