Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 15

Week 15.  What a week of temptations!  I went to Las Vegas for 3 days and got comped the "Buffet of Buffets".  That's were you can eat at any of the selected buffets as much as you want for a 24 hour period.  (if you pay for this, it's $49.99 - which is a great deal).  Anyway, we went to the buffets and I didn't cheat and only ate low-carb items.  I even found Sugar Free Cheesecake, mousse and custard.  We hit a seafood buffet and I bypassed my all time favorite, fried shrimp, and got the boiled shrimp instead.  The lobster was heavenly! Dipped in melted butter.. YUM..

And then I came home and did Thanksgiving with my daughter and her boyfriend.  They had Ham, stuffing, Candied sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, rolls, Au Gratin potatoes. I had Ham, mozzarella balls and Low-Carb Pecan pie.   Again, I was good. I probably ate more than I usually do, but on Atkins, that's okay.

As a result of my week's adventures, I lost .6 lbs.  Not much, but still a loss!!  I'm just under 50 lbs lost.  Next  week I WILL break that.  Promise!

Until Next Week....