Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week 17

Week 17.  Last week's "Wow" has turned into this week's "Whaaaat?".  I gained 1.6 pounds!!  Whaaaat?   I didn't cheat.  So I'm stumped.

Maybe it's water. Water weighs 8 lbs per gallon, so 1 pint of water equals 1 pound. 1 pint of excess water is not that much, but weighs a hefty 1 pound.  

I hurt my back and wasn't active for a couple days.  Maybe that was it.   

My sleep schedule got really screwed up because I was an extra in a movie and we shot from late night to early morning.. 

I just don't know.  I'm a little bummed, but not discouraged.  Ups and downs go with dieting.  We all prefer the downs, but we have to realize there will be ups.   Trudge on.  

Christmas is next week.  I plan on baking our family traditional cookies and fudge.  No promises, but I'm going into it with good intentions.  


Until Next week... 

1 comment:

  1. If you've read this post, leave a comment.. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.