Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week 19

Week 19 - I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.   I will be celebrating Christmas on Tuesday when my son comes to visit from the Navy.  He's stationed in Norfolk, VA and got leave starting Monday.  I'm excited.  The tree is still up, the presents are still wrapped and I've been grocery shopping and cooking so I can make all his favorites!

I fully expected to gain weight this week.  Last week was such a big weight drop, I thought for sure my body would take a break and hold on to some water, weight, whatever.  But nope, I dropped another 2 pounds!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!  I've lost a total of 59.5 pounds (you couldn't give me that extra 1/2 pound to make it an even 60 pounds, could you!!?!  LOL).   I'm just kidding, I'm very happy with my results this week.  A Christmas miracle??

Everyone have a happy New Years. Be Safe and hug and kiss the ones you love.

As always, if you read this blog, post a comment so I know someone is reading this blog. It says "No Comments" at the bottom. That just means no one has left a comment yet.   Click on "No Comments" to leave your thoughts.

Until Next week and 2015

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job - keep it up!! I just started reading, and will continue as you are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.