Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 26

Week 26 - I didn't post last week because I gained .2 of a pound.  So, no news there. I didn't even take pictures.  This week I gained another .6 of a pound. Again, not much to write home about, but I couldn't let another week go without posting something.   I didn't want the ones of peoples who actually read this blog to worry about me. LOL.  So I posted this week.

So, what's going on?  I DON'T know!!  I did have 1 cheat day.  But I didn't over do it.  It was days ago.  I've started walking everyday with my dogs, so I'm getting more exercise.  I'm just scratching my head.  I'm a little bummed, but not discouraged.

I'm going on a cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica and the Caymen Islands at the end of March. I want to lose more weight before that.

It's onward and downward I hope.

Until Next Week...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.