Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Birthday Party Temptation

Something amazing happened. I have been doing the You: On a Diet (YOAD) for 2.5 weeks when my daughter had her 12th birthday party. zThere was cake, chips, etc. She knows I'm on this new diet, but she kept nagging me to have a piece of her birthday cake. "Just one piece Dad, it'll be alright". After looking at the cake all day, I FINALLY CAVED IN. And then the most amazing thing happened. I got really sick! I got so nausiated that I threw up. After I got the cake out of me, I felt much better. Was this my body's way to tell me to CUT OUT THE JUNK FOOD? Have I been eating so much healthy, natural food these 2.5 weeks that my body just threw a fit when I ate a piece of junk and purged the crap from my stomach? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!!! Image what I'll look like if every time I eat junk, my body says 'no way!' and purges it from me.

Anway, Since Wednesdays are my weigh day (Weighdays), here's my 3 week results.

Weight: 275
Total Weight Lost: 22lbs
Waist: 55*
Total Inches lost: 2 inches
Pants Waist: 44w
Total Pants Waist Sizes Lost: 2 sizes (46w to 44w)

* I don't understand why my waist using a measuring tape is so much larger than my pants waist size. I am down from a tight 46w pants to a loose 44w Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.