Thursday, January 7, 2021

January 7, 2020 - Well, well, well.  It's been almost 6 years since I've actively posted about my weight loss journey here.  Needless to say, I've gained my weight back and more. During those 6 years I've been up, down, level and been on numerous diets.  So, here I am.  I'm 335.8 pounds on January 7, 2021. I'm beginning (for the last time) to get my weight down permanently.  My goal is 199 pounds.  I have a long road to travel.  I plan on documenting my progress, successes and failures on here for the world to see.  I will post progress pictures and update the weight loss chart weekly

I'd like everyone out there to take this journey with me, either as an observer or a participant.   Hopefully, my posts on this page will keep me on track and keep me motivated.

I want to hear your stories.  Hopefully, I can inspire you and you can inspire me. 

They say that diets are more successful if you diet with a buddy.  My friends and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RichardOnADiet), Twitter (https://twitter.com/RichardOnADiet) and Blog followers can be my diet buddies.  

So, let's go! Let's do this!  Today is the day my life will begin to change forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.