Thursday, January 28, 2021

Day 22 - January 28, 2021 - Another 4.6 pounds gone!!  It was another mostly good week for me.  It has been snowing almost everyday where I live, so I didn't get outside and move as much as I would have liked.  But I can't argue with a 4.6 pound loss .  I kept busy yesterday (and kept my mind off of food) by starting to do my taxes. I find when I distract my brain with other activities, it doesn't dwell or obsess about food.  I also drank a lot of water yesterday which made me pee a lot.  So, maybe some of that weight loss was water loss.   

I did have a homemade peanut butter cookie yesterday (103 calories).  I was way under my daily caloric limit, so I didn't feel guilty about it at all. What was fascinating is that after I finished eating it, I wasn't craving another one.  It was one and done.  Usually when I eat something really good and sweet, I want more.  Have you ever eaten a 1/2 of bag of cookies or chips and couldn't stop? Yeah, me too. But yesterday, one cookie was enough. 

I'm feeling good, I have spurts of energy with waves of cravings and hunger, but they fade when I start moving or start distracting my brain.  

Here's to another successful week!  On to week 4....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.