Thursday, February 4, 2021

WEEK 4 and 26.4 Pounds GONE!

Week 4 - February 4, 2021 -  4 Weeks down and 26.4 pounds gone!!  I took this week's pictures in the same clothes I was wearing when I started my diet.  I'm pleased to see the differences.  

This past week I had a couple of days of cravings and temptations. I came through unscathed. The weather here has been cold and snowy, so I didn't get a lot of walking in.  

I'm also running out of Nutri-System food.  I think I have less than 2 weeks left.  I'm not going to buy more food from them.  I can't afford their program anymore.  So, when my food runs out, I'm going to switch my diet to Atkins - Low Carb.   I actually think it will be good to switch.  I've heard once you diet for a month or so, your body gets accustomed to the diet and decreases the weight loss.  So, switching it up to a completely new diet strategy may give my body a jolt to keep losing!  Time will tell.  I will let y'all know when I switch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.