Thursday, February 25, 2021

Week 7 - Lost 37.4 lbs. -  WOW!! What a week! I lost 5.4 pounds this week!   I've also reached a couple of milestones.  

  1. I'm under 300 pounds!

  2. I now have less than 100 pounds to lose to reach my goal!

Today was a good weigh day and it's giving the incentive to continue down this road.  I've lost the weight before and gained it back.  This time, It WILL BE PERMANENT!!  I'm kinda into this new lifestyle of a calorie deficit diet. I pay attention to every calorie I get.  It's simple.  You eat more than you burn, you'll gain weight.  If you eat less calories than you burn, you'll lose weight.   Nutrisystem is still a main staple of this diet as their food is very low calorie, but I've introduced a lot of my own food and keeping it low calorie.

Onward and downward!

Keep smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.