Thursday, February 11, 2021

Week 5 - February 11, 2021

Week 5 - February 11, 2021 - Woohoo!  I had a great week this week.  I lost another 4.2 lbs for a total of 30.6 pounds in 5 weeks!  I'm so happy with the results.  What did I do different this week?  I'm running out of NutriSystem food, so I've been adding my own.  I'm still staying within my Calorie limits, but cooking more of my food.  I'm getting a lot of tips from my daughter who runs this Tik Tok account, CassieBFitness.  She follows a calorie deficit diet strategy. A calorie deficit diet is basically you eat less calories that your body burns, thus your body has to use your fat as fuel to make up the extra calories.  This is basically what NutriSystem is, a calorie restrictive diet. 

If you're interested, go to THIS SITE, to see how much you body burns daily.  It will show you how many calories to eat to lose 1, 2 or more pounds a week.  So, if I stay under this number of calories a day, I should lose weight.  And it seems to be working.  I'm buying low calorie foods and cooking more healthy with these foods.  I'm trying to find a good app to track my calorie intake.  That's one downfall of not eating pre-packaged food is that I have to weigh and count everything I eat to get the calorie count. No biggie.  The apps I use have a bar code scanner that helps tremendously. 

Until next week!  Smile everyday. You will feel better, I promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.