Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I am NOT a Giant

After looking at my pictures, I realized that they make me look like a giant. I'm actually standing on a platform because my camera is on a cider block wall and I needed to stand on something to get the best view of my flab. I guess the platform and distance from my house (about 8 feet) gives the optical illusion that I'm a 20 foot tall giant!! If I had to do it again, maybe I should have picked another spot to take the pic. Too late now I guess. After I get below my 200 pound goal, I plan on making a slide show of all my pics from fattest to skinniest and post the video on You Tube. It should make a very interesting 'shrinking man' video. Because of that, I want the pose, enviroment, location all to be the same.

By the way, I'm 5' 11"

Rich
n2styx@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.