Friday, April 6, 2007

Show Me The Money

You may have noticed that I've added an ad and a google search bar to my blog. I admit, I've caved into corporate america and signed up for these things in hopes of making a little cash. You see, I've lost alot of weight before. My lowest adult weight was 215 pounds. When I was there, I had A LOT of sagging skin. It was pretty gross and subconsciously I guess, I gained the weight back on because I thought looking plumper looked better than having a lot of hanging loose wrinkly skin. Too much information?
Well this brings me back to my ads. I get some cash everytime a viewer of my blog clicks on an ad. I think I get some cash if you use the google search bar up top too, but not sure. I know it won't be much, but when I get down to under my 200 pound goal, I will have all the loose skin surgically removed. It's called a body lift and it won't be cheap. Around $20,000 from what I'm hearing. I can't afford that. Sooooo CLICK on the ads. You don't have to buy anything, just clicking will start filling my UNpiggy jar. Of course, if there's some rich plastic surgeon who wants to do the procedure for free to showcase their skills, I'll be up for that. Or if a 20/20 type show wants to document the weight loss and body lift afterwards, I'm up for that if they'll spring for the procedure. Hey, I'm not shy about asking for help. Hey, Dr. Oz, after I get down to 200 lbs, that'll be a great endorsement for your program! (hint hint).

Take Care, Eat Well.

Rich
n2styx@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Rich,

    How has the GoogleAds program worked for you? Are the links generating any revenue?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly. As of today, I have a whopping $8.31 in my account. It's almost laughable. But my blog is getting more exposure and more hits, so maybe in another 6 months, I'll have maybe $20 if I'm lucky. LOL.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.