Thursday, April 12, 2007

I need a new Remote-Control Holder!!

It was kind of funny today while sitting on my easy chair watching TV, I placed my remote on my stomach. My stomach has become my remote control holder because when I was sitting in my chair, my pot belly made a very convenient place to put my remote. Welllllll, today, I put my remote on my belly and it slid down!!! At first I didn’t think about it, I just subconsciously grabbed the remote from my lap and placed it back on my belly. IT SLID DOWN AGAIN. Then I realize, my pot belly has reduced so much that I can no longer us it as my remote control holder!!

I'm still amazed at the results of this diet plan, I'm eating good and eating well. I'm still doing my treadmill every day. I'm doing level 2 now which burns 276 calories per 30 minutes and I walk a distance of 1.73 miles.

Take Care, Eat Well

Rich
n2styx@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.