Friday, April 13, 2007

Trident Sugarless Cinnamon Gum MIA --HELP

OMG.. I finally ran out of my 18 stick EZ Close-Pack of Trident Sugarless Cinnamon gum.

I buy them by the 12 pack at Costco (my favorite store). I chew the gum all the time, it's sugarless, it keeps my breath fresh, it keeps my jaws busy so I can't/won't eat snack food. Anyway, I CANNOT FIND THE GUM ANYMORE. ANYWHERE!!! I wrote Trident to find out why and here's their response.......


"We apologize for the difficulty you are having locating Trident Cinnamon.
In order to keep up with unprecedented levels of demand for our more popular flavors, we have suspended production of Crystal Frost and Cinnamon in the EZ Close-Pack. There will still be limited distribution of Crystal Frost and Cinnamon flavors in multi-pack bags for the remainder of 2007. While we realize this is a disappointment to loyal consumers such as yourself, at this time we have no definitive plans to bring these products back. We encourage you to try some of our other cinnamon flavored brands including Dentyne Fire and Trident White Cinnamon Tingle. Upon request, we will be sending e-mail updates about this issue and inform you of new products/flavors as they become available.
Again, our deepest apologies for the inconvenience. We value your feedback and continued support of Trident.
Sincerely,
Consumer Relations"


I cannot believe this!!! Cinnamon is not one of their 'more popular flavors"??? I HATE SWEET FRUITY GUM. I HATE MINT (spearamint, peppermint) gum. The new candy coated "WHITE" cinnamon is not the same. !!! I'm devastated. HELP HELP. Let's start a letter writing campaign to bring back the Cinnamon Gum in the 18 stick EZ Close-Pack!!

Contact information for Trident:

http://www.brandspeoplelove.com/ and select 'Trident" from the drop down menu.


What will I chew now?? I'm soooo distraught. Anybody have any gum to spare????


Rich
n2styx@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. I suggest ORBIT "Cinnamint". I don't know what the "mint" part of that is all about, but it's decent cinnamon gum, sugar free in a convenient package... reminds me of Trident of old (little sticks of gum).

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.