Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Another Weigh Day (Wednesday)

Another Wednesday Weigh Day has come and in my very best Borat impression, all I can say is 'Very Nice'. Last week the kids were out of school for spring break and they kept me hopping. I noticed that my daily activies increased tremendously. I found myself sitting down a lot less than when the kids are at school. Is Spring Break the secret to losing weight? I stuck to the You On a Diet plan without exception. I ate when I wasn't hungry, just because it was time. I try to eat every 2-3 hours. If I understand the book, that's what I'm suppose to do. As I'm eating (especially when I'm not hungry), I'm thinking 'this is going to make me gain weight', but as you can see from the following result, I didn't gain.

Without further ado, here's my results..

After 5 WEEKS on YOU ON A DIET

Weight: 271
Weight Lost this week: 3lb
Total Weight Lost: 26lbs
Waist: 52
Waist Inches Lost this week: 1
Total Inches lost: 5 inches
Pants Waist: 42w (snug)
Total Pants Waist Sizes Lost: 2 sizes (46w to 42w)




April 4, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.