Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Routine

Several people have asked me what I'm eating every day, how much am I exercising, etc. I will TRY (yeah, I hear Yoda, "Do or do not, there is no try" in the background)


to post daily what I did, what I ate and when.

So here goes....
Since I worked until 6:45 AM this morning, I came home and went to bed. I slept until 11:30AM. I woke up, and after reading the paper and doing my normal 'morning grooming' stuff' (please don't ask for details) I went to the grocery store. I got home about 12:30 and ate 1 cup of Low Fat Yogurt while cooking the YOAD Chili and Rice Pilaf. At about 2 PM I ate a salad with Romaine Lettuce, walnuts, turkey breast, feta cheese, cranberries, and chopped cucumber. I portioned out containers of rice and chili and placed them in the freezer for later meals. At about 5pm I ate a portion of rice and chili. At 5:30PM I walked 30 minutes on my treadmill (level 3) which burned 275 calories, walking a distance of 1.6 miles. I drank a lot of Lipton Diet Green tea during the course of the day. It's now 7PM and I'm done eating until tomorrow. I plan on watching "America's Got Talent" tonight on tv.

Yeah, I know, I live a real exciting life. woo hoo!!

Take Care, Eat Well,

Rich

2 comments:

  1. Rich Do you think the Green Tea maybe helping with the weightloss and is it good????????Details,man,details?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think it's helping! I really don't think it could hurt. It's loaded with anti-oxidants.

    I drink the DIET LIPTON GREEN TEA. It comes pre-made in a bottle. It is REALLY GOOD! 0 calories, 0 carbs.

    I'm still also taking the Green Tea/Fat Burner suppliments (2 a day) that I've listed on my blog. I really think that's helping too.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.