Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What a Week

It's been a crazy week. The biggest thing that happened is my hard drive on my 3 month old HP Pavillon CRASHED. I was typing an email and the computer froze in the middle. So I did the 3 finger salute (Ctl-Alt-Delete) and rebooted. But the new HP wouldn't hear of it. I got a "Cannot read from hard drive" message when I tried to boot. I tried several utility programs to try to recover the hard drive (including one from HP), but the Hard Drive gave up the ghost. Luckily it is still under warranty and after talking to "ANN" with a curiously heavy Indian accent, I got a new hard drive overnighted with 'Recovery" software Disks. So I got my HP back up to 'just like purchased' status and began the task of reinstalling all my programs, email contacts, favorites, etc..

Why am I mentioning it here? ALL MY Before, during and after pics of my journey to lose weight were on my hard drive. They are gone. The only ones left are the ones posted here and at the link posted on here. "All my photos in one place". Although it's a good selection of my pictures, I had a lot more. Oh well.

Tomorrow's weigh day and I'm hoping all the stress helped shed some pounds.

Take Care, Eat Well.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.