Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday's Routine

Got up, and hit the treadmill rightaway! 275 calories GONE!

9:00 AM - Ate Cheerios with Cinnamon, Blueberries and 2 Tablespoons of raw flax seeds

10:00 AM - Went to Costco and avoided all the 'free sample' booths (yay!) I did make myself walk up and down every aisle, because I like to look, because of the exercise.

12:30 PM - Ate Lunch, (Rice Pilaf and Chili) from Yoad Book.

3:30 PM - Ate a cup of Dannon "LIght and Fit" Yogurt (Strawberry - 60 calories, 0 Fat) with 6 walnut halves and 1 Tblsp of raw flax seeds

5:30 PM - 1 baked Chicken Breast.

7:30 PM - 2 squares of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate (72% Cocoa).

2 comments:

  1. dear richard,
    hello! i started useing hoodia pills to lose weight and i'm doing pretty good lost 20pounds in 3 weeks!!! but after reading your blog i think i'll try using the info. u gave together w/hoodia!! and i too miss the cin/gum!!! later de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoodia never did it for me. I was still hungry and I think that's what it's suppose to stop (the hunger). I'm glad it's working for you, though! I always believed that everyone is different and some things work for some people and not for others. That's what makes us special!

    Good luck! And thanks for stopping by.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.