Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 6

It's day 5 and everything is still on track!  I woke up with a burst of energy today.  What's up with that? I got up, showered, fed the dogs and cats and then channeled my extra energy into trimming the hedges in the front yard.  I got all that accomplished before 8AM.  I got the hedges done just in time because just as I was finishing, it started to rain. It's been raining ever since (going on 3 hours now).  The rain is a nice welcome to the desert southwest where we average only about 8.5 inches of precipitation a year.  I was planning on going to the Albuquerque Zoo today, but the rain is making me say "no".  The walking trail through the zoo is 2.5 miles. I figured that would be a nice pleasant way to get in some walking today.  It will have to wait.

How's your day so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.