Wednesday, August 20, 2014

End of Day 4

I made some new friends on Facebook/Twitter today.  Kenny O'Neal was on The Biggest Loser last night and friended me on Facebook today.  I chatted with a guy from the U.K that started his journey the same day I did. We both have about the same amount of weight to lose (although he calls them stones, I call them pounds).   I feel like I'm in this club of people who all have the same goals, and challenges.  Together, we can do this.  We can help and motivate each other.

I tweaked the blog format today.  I'm not really crazy about Blogspot and its lack of tools to make the blog look like I'd like.  Any ideas how to migrate to another blog site?

I met my goals (20/20).   I was a little low on protein. I will fix that tomorrow. I had a huge sugar craving today. A craving that I didn't cave into!!  Yay!  for me.   Here's what I ate today.

8/20/2014 Fat Fiber Calories Protein
Fiber One Brownie 5 5 90 1
1 cup Brown Rice 1.8 3.5 216 5
1 cup Black Beans 1 15 227 15
Premier Protein Drink 3 2 160 30
Chicken, Almonds & Veggies 4.5 2 270 13
Low Fat Popcorn 1.5 4 13 3
Total 16.8 31.5 976 67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.