Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm back!!  It has been 7 years since I quit posting my blog and quit my diet..  Unfortunately, I gained all my weight back, plus more..  Everyone that has a weight problem knows the pitfalls of quitting your diet and gaining the weight back.  We'll that happened to me.  I weigh more now than I did before I started the You: On a Diet (YOAD) over seven years ago.  I will do an official weigh-in tomorrow, the start of a new stage of healthy living. I feel a need to blog and share to help me talk about ups and downs of dieting.  Last time, it was therapeutic for me.  I will try my darnedest not to blog completely about the diet, but also blog about what's going on in my life.  A lot has changed in 7 years and I have a lot to share.  I will do a weigh in one a week so everyone can join me on this journey I'm about to embark on.  Hopefully, I will post and share something everyday. Feel free to comment and share. 

~Rich~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.