Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reports of my Death have been greatly exaggerated

I'm not dead yet!! Getting better though. I made a big pot of chicken soup (whole chicken, celery, onion, peas, corn, green beans). Seems like it is YOAD approved. I havent' been walking and I know I'll pay the price on the scale tomorrow. I haven't been doing too much of anything except laying in bed, drinking and eating. But that's ok. Heal my body first then continue with the weight loss.

Thanks for ALL the positive thoughts.

Rich

Oh, the hoodia pops, I suck on one when I get a sugar craving or get a little hungry. Somedays I eat 3-4 other days none. They actually help. I just bought a new batch from ebay. I paid .62 cents each, but I had to buy multiple bags to average that price.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are still
    kicking.

    Get well and then worry about
    the weight issues.

    Hope you fell better, bud!

    Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be very good for YOAD if one of its dieters died from the plan, would it?

    Don't sweat the weight gain this week...your body will normalize when you're healthy again.

    Was sad to see Jerry voted off the Blue Team...but very glad to see him 88 pounds lighter at the end of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Jerry is kicking butt even after he got kicked off "The Biggest Loser". Good for him.!!

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.