Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another One Gone!

Another pound lost this week!! Down to 221. Total of 76 pounds poof! Yay! Another 1/2 inch gone from the spare tire! YAY!!

Ok, it's been really hot in Albuquerque so I've been wearing shorts on my days off and I can't wear jeans to work (silly, stupid, crazy rule), so it's been a while since I slipped on my 38w Jeans. Well, last night, I put them on and OMG, THEY WERE TOO BIG!! I actually took them off to check the tag, YEP they WERE the 38W's. I then tried my 36W jeans, and OMG, THEY FIT!! ALMOST A LITTLE LOOSE!!! I really couldn't believe it. It was truly a moment for me. I have 2 more pounds to go until my mini goal of 219 (my lowest I've ever weighed in my adult life). THAT WILL BE ANOTHER 'MOMENT'. I have a big plastic storage container in my closest (my 2nd big plastic storage container) where I put my FAT clothes that are now too big for me. My 38w jeans are the newest addition to my big plastic storage container. My 2nd container is almost full and my closest is bare. Such a sense of accomplishment.



Anyway, Here's the numbers, I've condensed the list to list results for every 5 weeks up to week 20...

Week.....Date.......Weight.....Lost.....Waist....Lost

Start.2/28/2007.......297.....n/a.......57......n/a
5.......4/04/2007.......271.....26........52........5
10.....5/09/2007.......254.....43........47........9
15.....6/13/2007.......240.....57........44.......13
20.....7/18/2007.......229.....68........41.......16
21.....7/25/2007.......229.....68........41.......16
22.....8/01/2007.......231.....66........41.......16
23.....8/08/2007.......222.....75........39.......18
24.....8/15/2007.......221.....76........38.5....18.5






12 comments:

  1. Thanks Great Rich , another good week for you . I have been on a soup diet the last few days ( not feeling good ) so I am not going to weigh for a while due that fact . Hopefully I will be back to regular food tomorrow .I am baking a birthday cake tonight . Tomorrow is my daughters 18th birthday .Cake doesnt sound good at all right now so I am not worried about eating any .Have a good afternoon .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich,

    I started the YOAD diet last week...I've been very encouraged by your results. My starting weight was your weight in week 4 of your diet, and it is working for me. Regarding your old clothes...I'd suggest giving them away (Goodwill) or getting rid of them some other way...burn those boats...you're never going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you right Rich should get rid of those he is going to get to his goal and then some so he wont need thses fat clothes ever again .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich , I just started this plan and have noticed a difference in the way I feel overall . I hate working out but I do feel much better after I do it . Keep up the ggod work .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're not feeling well, Rena. Being sick sucks. Try to eat, it'll help you get better faster.

    Welcome aboard, Anonymous!! It's going to be a great journey! Keeps us all updated on your success. Try keeping a journal, diary and take pictures. It will help motivate you. The clothes are going in the attic. I don't think I'm ready yet to get rid of them. It's a weird feeling. They almost feel like a part of who I am, or was.

    Thanks, Katherine.

    Cindy, welcome aboard as well. It's going to be quite a ride. Yeah, the thought of getting on the treadmill everyday is a drag, but once I'm there I feel good, and I feel great the rest of the day.

    Take Care All,

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTG Rich!! How proud I am of you!
    You are doing so great! You're an inspiration to so many of us.
    I can't tell you how many of my family have seen your video. A picture truly is 1,000 words.
    So far, I only have 3 weeks of pics...hardly enough for a video yet, but it'll come.
    I'm at 215.5 lbs---the race is ON pal! Let's break that 200 mark before Halloween!
    Hugs from AZ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU RICH I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER TODAY BUT STILL CANT EAT A WHOLE MEAL YET ,MAYBE AFTER THIS WEEKEND I WILL BE ABLE TO .HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND .
    RENA

    ReplyDelete
  8. FEEL BETTER SOON RENA .

    ReplyDelete
  9. SAY A PRAYER FOR ME I HAVE HAD A BAD WEEKEND .I SPENT SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE ER DUE TO STOMACH PROBLEMS I HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR THIS AFTERNOON FOR MORE TEST.AND TODAY MY 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS MOVING OUT AND I AM BROKEN HEARTED .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about the stomach problems. I hope thing turn out okay for you. At least you're getting medical attention instead of hoping it gets better.

    It must be a guy thing, but kids moving out!! Woo HOO!! I love my kids to death, but when they move out to begin their life, I'm thinking I have done all I could to help them become adults. If they move out and become independent and begin to live a happy productive life, then I will have considered my 'job' done. I will know that I have raised them the best I could and the rest is up to them. And the door will always be open for them to come back anytime.

    Rich

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Rich to tell the truth she left on bad terms she has been doing alot of things and she didnt want to work or respect our rules so she moved in with a friend and she has no car anymore. Anyway I raised her a certain way that doesnt mean she will be that way . Kids make thier own paths and she has to live with her choices . I have told her I am always here but right now she thinks her friends are more important than her family.

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.