Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I'm back in my routine. I did 1 hour at level 4 on the tread mill today (Watched "ZODIAC" during the work out, the time just flew by as I burned nearly 600 calories). I had my staple of cheerios for breakfast, yogurt (Activia) for morning snack, Salad for lunch, Almonds for afternoon snack. I'm thinking about dinner and thinking about an afternoon stroll when it get's cooler outside. I walked yesterday and felt my wellness feeling return. I feel really good today except for my ever present back ache. I went to my chiropractor today, he did his magic and I feel better, but know it will only last for a short time. Blah.

Anyway, back on track, stepping things up a notch and hope to blow away my numbers come Wednesday.

Oh, I also checked on some pricing for a tummy tuck to get rid of all this extra skin and well, err, ummm, guess I'll be carrying the stuff around a while. 'nuff said.

Take Care,
Eat Well.

Rich

3 comments:

  1. No worries Rich! Its ironic that eating anything you want made you feel worse. It just goes to show you how truly unhealthy we were before.
    I'd recommend stepping up the workout a bit. Ever go to the gym or do the "You Workout" in addition to walking? You have to mix up your routine a bit to see more results.
    Keep up the great work! I have faith in YOU!
    Hugs from AZ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go to the gym for weights when the kiddos go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure you re-read the exercise requirements in the YOAD book. It's just as important that you follow those recommendations, as is the diet itself. Make sure you're getting your walking, cardio and strengthening/toning requirements weekly too!
    You CAN do it!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Mean, hateful, bigoted remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.